Having a crush can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. You want to show your interest in them, but you also don’t want to come on too strong. One way to express your feelings is through cute paragraphs. Here are some ideas to get you started.
Paragraphs for Inspiration
1. Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that every time I see you, my heart beats a little faster. I think you’re amazing and I can’t stop thinking about you.
2. You make me feel so alive. I love the way you laugh, the way you smile, and the way you look at me. I feel like I’m the luckiest person in the world just to know you.
3. I wish I could find the right words to express how much you mean to me. You’re always on my mind and in my heart. I hope you feel the same way.
4. I can’t stop thinking about you. You’re so charming, funny, and kind. Every time I talk to you, I feel like I’m on cloud nine.
5. I love spending time with you. You make me feel so happy and comfortable. I hope we can continue to get to know each other better.
6. You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to bed at night. I hope you know how special you are to me.
7. I think about you all the time. You’re always on my mind and in my heart. I hope we can be more than just friends someday.
8. I can’t imagine my life without you. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life. I hope we can be together forever.
9. You have the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. It lights up the room and makes my heart skip a beat. I can’t wait to see it again.
10. You’re so talented and creative. I love watching you do what you love and I’m so proud of you. Keep following your dreams.
These are just a few ideas for cute paragraphs you can send to your crush. Remember to be genuine and express your true feelings. Good luck!