Having a crush on someone can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. You want to let them know how you feel, but you also don’t want to come on too strong. That’s where sending paragraphs to your crush can come in handy. Not only do they give you a chance to express your feelings in a thoughtful way, but they also give your crush time to process their own emotions and respond at their own pace. In this article, we’ll be sharing some paragraphs you can send to your crush to let them know how you feel.
Paragraphs to Make Them Smile
1. Hey, just wanted to let you know that you’re the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing on my mind before I go to sleep. You make me smile every day, and I just wanted to say thank you for being you.
2. I know we’ve only known each other for a short time, but I already feel like you’re someone special. You make me laugh, you make me feel happy, and I can’t wait to see where this goes.
3. You know what I love about you? Everything. From your smile to your laugh to the way you make me feel, there’s not a single thing about you that I don’t adore.
Paragraphs to Show Your Appreciation
4. I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I appreciate you. You’re always there for me, you listen when I need to talk, and you make me feel like I can conquer the world. Thank you for being such an amazing person.
5. I don’t think I tell you this enough, but you inspire me every day. Your passion for life, your kindness, and your resilience are all qualities that I admire and strive to emulate. Thank you for being a role model to me.
6. I know I can be a handful sometimes, but you never make me feel like a burden. Instead, you support me and lift me up, even on my worst days. I don’t know what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as you, but I’m grateful every day.
Paragraphs to Express Your Feelings
7. I know this might come as a surprise, but I have to tell you how I feel. I have a huge crush on you. You’re smart, funny, and beautiful, and I can’t stop thinking about you. I know we’re just friends right now, but I hope that someday we can be more.
8. I’ve been trying to find the right words to say this, but it’s not easy. The truth is, I think I’m falling in love with you. You make me feel things I’ve never felt before, and I can’t imagine my life without you in it. I know this is a lot to take in, but I just had to tell you.
9. There’s something about you that draws me in, something that makes me feel like we were meant to be together. Maybe it’s your smile or your sense of humor or the way you make me feel alive. Whatever it is, I can’t deny that I have feelings for you. I hope you feel the same way.
Paragraphs to Flirt with Your Crush
10. I was just thinking about you and I couldn’t help but smile. You have that effect on me. You make me feel like I’m on top of the world.
11. You must have a magnet in your pocket, because I’m drawn to you like a moth to a flame. I can’t help but be attracted to your charm and wit.
12. I don’t know if it’s the way your eyes sparkle or the sound of your laughter, but something about you makes me weak in the knees. I hope you don’t mind if I flirt a little.
Paragraphs to Ask Your Crush Out
13. I know we’ve been friends for a while, but I can’t help but feel like there’s something more between us. Would you like to go on a date with me and see where this goes?
14. I’ve been wanting to ask you this for a while, but I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. But I just can’t keep it inside anymore. Will you go out with me?
15. I know this might be out of nowhere, but I feel like we have a connection that’s worth exploring. Would you like to grab dinner with me and see if there’s something more between us?
Paragraphs to Apologize to Your Crush
16. I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for the way I acted the other day. I know I was being irrational and I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. Please forgive me.
17. I know I hurt you with what I said, and I’m truly sorry. I never meant to make you feel that way and I promise to be more careful with my words in the future.
18. I understand if you need some time to process what happened between us, but I just wanted to let you know that I’m sorry and I hope we can move past this.
Paragraphs to Support Your Crush
19. I know you’re going through a tough time right now, but I want you to know that I’m here for you. Whether you need someone to talk to or just a shoulder to cry on, I’m here for you.
20. You’re going through a challenging period, but I know you’re strong enough to get through it. You have so much potential and I can’t wait to see what you accomplish.
21. I know you’re feeling down right now, but I want you to know that you’re not alone. I’m here to support you in any way that I can, and I believe in you.
Paragraphs to Make Your Crush Laugh
22. I heard that laughter is the best medicine, so I guess that makes me your personal doctor. Let me know if you need a prescription for more jokes.
23. Did you hear about the Italian chef who died? He pasta way. I hope that joke didn’t make you cringe too hard.
24. I was going to tell you a joke about pizza, but it’s a little cheesy. Oops, I did it again.
Paragraphs to Show Your Interest
25. I love spending time with you. Whether we’re going out or just hanging out at home, I always have a great time when you’re around.
26. I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. I can’t help but wonder what it would be like to be in a relationship with you.
27. I know we’re just friends right now, but I can’t help but feel like there’s something more between us. Do you ever think about us being together?
We hope these paragraphs help you express your feelings to your crush in a thoughtful and meaningful way. Remember, it’s important to be honest and genuine in your communications, but also respect your crush’s feelings and boundaries. Good luck!